Why study the book of Jude? Because it is written for us, today. It is written for the end times, for the end of the Church Age. Jude is the only book devoted entirely to the great apostasy. “Shall the Son of Man find faith on the Earth?” (Luke 18:8). Apostosia: “Falling away” (2 Thess 2:3); departure from the faith (1 Tim 4:1); unwillingness to endure sound doctrine (2 Tim 4:3); false teachers, damnable heresies (2 Pet 2:1; 3:3). Jude is the “vestibule” to the book of Revelation. It is a book tragically neglected by students, yet filled with fascinating Old Testament references and allusions.
What is Truth?:
How do we know what is really true? How do we know that the Bible is true? How sure can we be? We live in a skeptical environment, where even the very existence of truth is questioned. Lately, the Bible - and even the Lord Jesus himself - has been under attack.
Critical Thinking with Chris Corlett:
• How do we separate reliable information from unreliable information?
• How can we determine what is relevant evidence supporting a position and what is superfluous?
• What is the difference between evidentiary burden and persuasive burden?
• How does the quantum of proof differ in the court of public opinion from the court of competent jurisdiction?
• What is evidential apologetics versus pre-suppositional apologetics?
• How does the Bible sharpen our discernment?
1 - Jude DVD commentary
1 - What Is Truth? DVD
1 - Critical Thinking DVD