Israel and the Church: The Prodigal Heirs
Manufacturer: Koinonia House
The selected item is out of stock, please select a different item or combination
- Has God abandoned Israel?
- Has the Church “replaced” Israel?
- What does the Bible say?
As we watch the world events, it is clear that Israel is following her prophetic scenario, and a new chapter is about to be written—and there may be a big surprise on our near horizon!
This briefing pack contains 2 hours of teaching
Available in the following formats
- 1 Disc
- 2 M4A Files
- Color, Fullscreen 16:9, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo, Region 0 encoding (NTSC only. This DVD will be viewable in other countries WITH the proper DVD player and television set.)
M4A Audio Download With Embedded Slideshow:
- 2 M4A Files
- 2 MP3 Files
- PDF Notes File
- Files play in itunes and any IOS player (iPod, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- Audio will play on most digital audio players and many MP3 players
- Includes embedded slideshow
MP4 Video Download:
- Can be burned to disc and played on MP4 compatible DVD players.
- Playable on iPod, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Playable on any MP4 player
- Broadband Internet Service is required for this download
- 1 PDF Notes File
- 2 MP3 Files
- 2 Audio CD Set which includes 2 M4A Files with embedded Slide Show Presentations and 1 PDF Notes file
Paperback Book: 109 pages
Copyright © 2016
09/04/2012 - 11:52:53 PM
No More Confusion
Do you have Christian friends that call you a 'dispensationalist', as if it is a bad thing? Have you tried to explain to people why you believe the Church will be spared the 70th Week of Daniel?
You really cant do it effectively unless you can answer these two questions -
1. What is the Church
2. What is Israel
This briefing pack sets you on the right parth to clarify why the Church is not Israel, and why Israel still has a national identity.
It won't make you an expert, but it will help you start to discern the difference between the two.
Reviewed by Joshua
Christopher bought "Israel and the Church: The Prodigal Heirs"
on our website
06/28/2012 - 08:57:05 AM
Objection, Your Honor!
Our relationship with our Heavenly Father is just that - a relationship. He is a person, not an impersonal force.
When we try to argue over legal points with God, we are slighting the majesty of His love, suffering, and salvation by which we are members of His household. Legal interpretation and challenges will get us into trouble, much like it did Job: God's promises to His beloved Israel are not contingent upon human interpretation.
These covenants are permanent and contingent on God's ability to fulfill them; surely we can trust in total fulfillment now and in the future. Jesus calls the Church, "First", because He saw Israel coming into his glory and redemption, but all in good time.
Reviewed by Christopher